Mini-Project Report |
Department Of Electronics and Telecommunication
Guideline for project report for six semester
1) Abstract (font
size -14, bold)
contain summary of your project]
words, font size 12
2) TABLE OF
CONTENTS- font size
It should be
in following format
CHAPTER NO. TITLE
3) Introduction (font size -14, bold)
contain introductory theory based on your project. Early stage developments, current scenario, and useful
information regarding your project]
than one pages font size-12).
study (font size -14, bold)
diagram, working, applications, Component list,
headings– bold, font size -12 and paragraph content font size-12(not bold)
5) Result &
Conclusion ( font size-14, bold)
6) References -
font size -14, bold.
complete address. (More than three)
should refer any standard books & Journals for writing references)
Common general guidelines
1. Font - Times new Roman for all.
2. Page no-starts from introduction and should be at bottom
3. Abstract should be on single
4. Figures and Tables should have proper
figures should be center Aligned.
5. Submit your report in strip file (sliding folders)
should use single colour file(Any Colour but same for all members)
6. Submit your project report(number of group member +1) on
or before 31st march.
7. This format is common for section A and B
1. Thesis should be of minimum 15 pages and your
thesis should not contain source code.
(source code should be in
copy of this guideline and first three pages as shown in sample on notice board is available in department with
PROF. M. Tafhim Khan